Calling all ambitious Account Handlers!! 📢
Are you looking to take your career to the next level? 🌟
Do you want to work for a company who truly values you? 😊
We are looking for someone who meets our core values, especially in providing a high level of service to our customers, takes ownership of everything they do and is able to support our senior team with the handling of complex cases.
If you’re currently an Account Handler who’s looking to take a step up to a more senior role, this is your opportunity! 🚀🙂
We’re very proud of our values and they’re at the heart of everything we do. Above everything else, we’re looking for someone who’s aligned with and will promote our values:
- b = Better, everyday
- p = Professional, in everything we do
- w = World-class service
To meet our values, you will:
- Take ownership of your own development and always strive to improve
- Be professional in everything you do
- Give world-class service to your team members, to our customers, and to the insurers & suppliers we deal with
As well as a great place to work, we offer a career development plan to ensure you are progressing in the areas you wish. This is an excellent opportunity to enter the insurance industry and work for a growing, ambitious company with a strong work ethic and a proven track record of success in the market. This a permanent, and ideally full time (Monday – Friday) 09:00-17:00 – although we always look to be flexible.
In return, we will provide you with:
- Competitive package (in line with experience)
- A bespoke training and development plan
- An unbeatable and unique company culture
- Regular social events, meals, and nights out
- Annual leave is a minimum of 25 holidays plus bank holidays
- Health & Medical Cover
- Wellbeing Support
- Provide funding for you to gain all of your professional and industry recognised qualifications
- Professional membership fees paid as well as exam entry
- Rewards for passing exams: £250 for Certificate; £1000 for Diploma; £2,000 for Advanced Diploma & Chartered status
- Study days
- Death in Service Cover
- Plus, a range of other benefits
What we’re looking for in return is someone who meets our values, takes ownership, wants a long-term career in the company. We’re looking for bright, proactive people who enjoy sharing ideas and experiences with colleagues, helping us to work in smarter, better ways.
CII qualifications and experience of using Acturis is preferred but not essential.
** Previous experience in an Account Handler role is required (preferred minimum of at least 2 years’ experience). **
If you want to help and grow with us and you meet the requirements of this position, then apply now.
To apply, please just drop us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or give us a call on: 01633 213116 and ask for Alison Phillips