How can our team help you?
Holiday Homes can be wonderful way to have a break and relax. However, getting the right cover for your holiday home is vital. Standard home insurance policies will not cover holiday homes. If you also rent out your holiday home, most standard buy-to-let policies won’t cover the different way that holiday homes are used.
Without the right policy you and your holiday home and could be at risk should the worst happen. With a dedicated account manager, we can provide the cover you need to keep you and your holiday home safe. We work hard to understand your needs, and then search our huge panel of providers to find you the right cover, at the right price.
Do you have the right cover?
For Holiday Homes, the types of cover available include:
• Holiday Homes in the UK & Europe
• Cover for chalets, cottages, apartments, lodges, and villas
• Owner’s Contents
• Property Owners Liability
• Loss of Rent
• Extended Unoccupancy Periods
• Flexible visitation requirements
As well as the above, we can provide additional cover*, such as:
• Emergency Travel & Accommodation
• Extended accidental damage to contents
• Accidents to Domestic Staff
• Sports equipment in the home
• Other non-standard cover depending on your requirements
*The additional cover available to you will depend on your circumstances. If you need cover for anything that’s not normally available, please just speak to a member of our team and we will use our expertise to search far and wide to help you find exactly what you need.